[Koha] Kebede Hundie's email (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Thu Jan 22 08:26:43 NZDT 2004

I responded to a private email from Kebede earlier, perhaps he/she has not
yet received my email ... I'll repost it here.

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org