[Koha] Error log

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Sat Jan 17 03:02:28 NZDT 2004

Greg Prapat a écrit :

> Hi,
>
>         Does anyone understand this following error message from Koha
> log file
>
> (2) at /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/processz3950queue
> line 58, <KC> line 22.
> DBD::mysql::st fetchrow failed: fetch() without execute() at
> /usr/local/koha/intranet/scripts/z3950daemon/proc
> essz3950queue line 59, <KC> line 22.
>
>         I'm having trouble with adding borrowers to Koha, thank you.

This error has nothing to do with borrowers.
it's related to z3950 client.
The z3950 client in 2.0.0RC1 is buggy in many situations, the 2.0.0RC2
will fix many of them.
(the 2.0.0RC2 will be released as soon as the french templates are
ready, that should require a few hours of work now)

--
Paul POULAIN