[Koha] Overdue!

Mohamed Amin abo_amin at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 10 03:15:54 NZDT 2004

hi Anthony
Really I did not work on Koha ver 1.2.2 , the one I'm workin on is 1.2.3. So
it seems that your version does not contain an overdue report.
The solution for this problem is to upgrade for a newer version, or just
take the script responsible for generating this report and add it to your
current version. I think it will work
feel free to ask me about anything else
Regards
Mohamed Amin