[Koha] Library of Congress call number

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 12:10:10 NZDT 2004

All Sharp(e) minds think alike!

Yes, it is imperative to have LC for academic libraries!

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC
I would like to add my plea for Library of Congress call numbers.  I am
going to be giving a presentation about Koha at a library conference in
February.  There could be anywhere from 100-150 people attending my
presentation and I'm told that most of them are from academic libraries.
  Most academic libraries use LOC call numbers, so I'd like to be able
to tell them that this is a functionality that is at least being worked
on.    I would be happy to give credit at the presentation to anyone who
says they will work on this.  Thank you!

--Denise Sharp