[Koha] language/z3950search/catmain problem

zuxiaolong hugojoe at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 8 14:54:13 NZDT 2004

Hi, my system: debian sid+ mysql+apache2.0.48(compiled)+gnome2.4

    First question:I installed Koha2.0rc1 in my debian sid system.
    Everytihing is in english. After I installed  some environment
    packages(something like french-environment), koha displays in french.
    Then I uninstalled it using apt-get remove, the file
    (http://debian:8080/cgi-bin/koha/acqui.simple/addbiblio.pl)still
    displays french even after reinstalled Koha.
    How can I  do  to turn it back to english?

    Second question: catmaintain.pl does not work with a error
    message:Internal Server Error.

    Third question: z3950search, e.g. javascript:PopupZ3950(), just give
    me a window saying "still ?? requests to go ".

    As a newcomer,I wonder if Koha could afford a remote accesss as a
    part of a wider website?

    Best Regards

--
  zuxiaolong