[Koha] Can't add member to Koha

Greg Prapat gprapat at stic.ac.th
Wed Jan 7 21:07:35 NZDT 2004

Dear Koha members,

        I'm using Koha version 1.2.3 and this is the error I've got after tried to add a new member to the system.

Server error!
  The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
  Error message:
  Premature end of script headers: newmember.pl
  If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500
Any clue please let me know, thanks
Greg