[Koha] Problem with MARC tag structure admin (and others)

Dana Huff rd294121 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 3 17:05:59 NZST 2004

Stephen,

You know, I almost asked the question that way, tongue-in-cheek. But even though I worked at Microsoft/Redmond for a number of years, I really like the Mozilla browser. I try to stay away from "religious" issues like which browser is best but you have to face the realities of life - 90% of the computers in the world use IE. I maintain a couple of web sites and have to keep browser compatibility in mind whenever I add a "feature" to a page to make it a bit more exciting or friendly.

And the issue I'm talking about on that particular Koha page, the function of a button, is not rocket science. I don't know Perl that well, I'm just getting my feet wet on this project, but I do feel comfortable with CSS, PHP, JavaScript, ASP and HTML and there is usually a way to make a page at least presentable (not broken) on any (or 99%) of the browsers out there.

Okay, I got that off my chest. How do I report this as a bug?

And, refering back to my last email, shouldn't the blank200 database in the Win32 2.0 distribution have the MARC data tables filled?

Thank you for bearing with me,
Dana