[Koha] Going completely on-line with Koha

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Dec 2 07:12:47 NZDT 2003

Adding an aquisition report will be trivial.  The basic code for doing it
is already in the rssKoha package, and would only need a template put
together and date checking added (the current code lists the 15 most
recent acquisitions.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org