[Koha] List of what each field in the various tables do

Freddie Cash fcash at sd73.bc.ca
Tue Nov 11 08:23:52 NZDT 2003

We're just starting out with Koha 2.0 to see if it could be used as a
replacement for Follett.   However, we are running into a few snags
that should be fairly simple to fix.

Our major snag is lack of documentation for the internals of Koha.  For
instance, is there a description of the various database tables, and
what each field is used for?  This would make mapping fields to MARC
fields much simpler.  We're running into problems with our mappings,
especially with the distinction between items and biblioitems, for
instance.

Is this kind of low-level documentation available anywhere??
--
Freddie Cash			District HelpDesk / Network Admin
fcash at sd73.bc.ca		helpdesk at sd73.bc.ca
				(250) 377-HELP [(250) 377-4357]