[Koha] Greetings.

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Sat Nov 1 05:19:36 NZDT 2003

Let me second Stephen on this.  Viktor's news is simply fantastic!  I hope
that other groups might see the value of this kind of investment in Koha
(and OSS for libraries in general) and continue the trend.

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org