[Koha] koha2pre5 questions

Roger Horne roger at hrothgar.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 22:58:16 NZDT 2003

On Tue 28 Oct, MJ Ray wrote:

> Do you cd to scripts/z3950 before running it?  Actually, I think I can
> make it work if you don't, but maybe I didn't yet.

There seem to have been a few fairly substantial bugs in pre5, mainly cured
by a few minor changes to the source. Will there be a pre5b (or a README in
the existing version)? (I have temporarily removed Koha -- or rather done a
clean installation of Suse 9 in place of RH 9 on the machine I run Koha on
and it was not worth backing up the temporary data I had stored ...)

r.
--
Roger Horne, 11 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QB
mailto:roger at hrothgar.co.uk