[Koha] C4::AUTH problem

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Oct 22 21:57:28 NZDT 2003

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 12:47:13AM -0800, zuxiaolong said:
>      When I type http://localhost/cgi-bin/koha/opac-main.pl in browser, I
>      got message below:
> Internal Server Error

[snip]

> My environment is like this: Debian(sid) koha2.0pre4   perl(5.8  updated
> from 5.6)  apache2.0.47(compiled)  Modules(installed before updated in
> woody), Mysql
>
> So what can I do to resolve it?
> Thanks.
> --

Hi there,

Can you take a look at the apache error log, it will probably be in
/var/log/apache.

Take a look at that and see what the error in the log is, if you can find
that and paste it into an email it will help us spot whats going on.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz