[Koha] [BUG] barcode mandatory or not ?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 29 08:40:48 NZST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-29 at 07:47, Emil LEVINE wrote:
> We at UNIDO have asked for a modification that now allows to enter items
> without barcodes. Katipo can provide details.

Hi All

Yep, we made a modification to Koha to allow the unido people to add
items to their catalogue without having to add a barcode.

These items are then non-issuable. So this is only a part of the
non-barcode work that has been talked about. And it isnt in the Koha cvs
tree yet, because we are in feature freeze trying to get 2.0 out.  When
new development work is started ill commit the changes to cvs.

Chris

--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz