[Koha] koha i18n scheme

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Sep 12 21:20:51 NZST 2003

On 2003-09-11 19:32:15 +0100 Olivier Kaloudoff <kalou at kalou.net> wrote:
> 	I just downloaded the latest stable version of Koha,
> and did not find any .po files to start a translation.

I think if you want to work on translation, then working on the
development version is a better idea.  I don't think we have .po files
yet (maybe 2.1), but you could start on the html templates, which I
think is where translations are done at the minute.  You probably
should add yourself to
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=TranslationTeams and
maybe some of those have more details about how best to do
translations.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at