[Koha] z3950 problem found to be bug #511

Tim Stevens tim at tstevens.com
Fri Sep 12 13:15:13 NZST 2003

Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me on this.

I just downloaded the latest from sourceforge and ran them:

ver. 1.31 addbiblio.pl   size 16485
ver. 1.21 addbiblio.tmpl size 21482

This did not correct the problem.  As an F.Y.I. these seem to be the same as what I had previously since the file sizes matched, and I was running pre3.

Some more information that may be helpful:

I am running IE 6.0.26.
I have installed Koha on a RedHat 9.0 box, but have built both Apache2 and Mysql4 and their required libraries from scratch.  I dont like how RH version controls their packages, and where they put things.

The exact error message is:

Line: 631
Char: 2
Error: Invalid argument
Code: 0

Hope this helps, but it does seem that the problem has reappeared as reported.  Anything else I can do to help let me know.

I will add this info to bugzilla.

Tim