[Koha] z3950 problem found to be bug #511

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Sep 12 12:29:17 NZST 2003

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 12:21, Tim Stevens wrote:
> I found my problem in bugzilla as bug #511.  Is there any update to this bug, or would the cvs code correct it?

Hi Tim

Could you please do us a big favour. Check out the latest version of the
template and script.
And check if the error still occurs, if so can you make a note on the
bug at bugzilla saying it still exists.

I see it was marked fixed in cvs previously, but then someone reported
it still existed. So if you could test it for us that would be fantastic

Thanks
Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz