Fw: [Koha] Koha 1.2.3.

Heather Waite h.waite at optusnet.com.au
Mon Sep 8 15:06:15 NZST 2003

Bernadette, thanks so much for the reply.  Yours was the only reply.  I am putting the journal information in the Notes section, but confusing for people who don't/won't know to look there.
If numbers and letters could be added to both class and subclass, that would solve the problems a lot.

Does anyone know when KOHA 2. is out.

Bye Heather