[Koha] LCCN, group

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 10:08:19 NZST 2003

Hi

> The problem however is that since I'm using simple aquisition, the
> fields that come out when entering the data is only "partial", not the
> same as when one used MARC.  So the Library of Congress classification
> number field is absent when in the simple aquisition mode.  I guess I'll
> just wait for the stable 2.0 to come out and hope for the best.  :-)

Or you could add the field in to the template - we've done that for UNIDO - you
could get them out of CVS if  you're really keen

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org