[Koha] LCCN, group

Greg Lambert/Amigos lambert at amigos.org
Sat Sep 6 07:35:19 NZST 2003

AMEN TO THAT!!!

What can those of us that use LC do to help this become a reality????

-Greg

|         |           COURYHOUSE at aol.com|
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           koha-admin at lists.k|
|         |           atipo.co.nz       |
|         |           09/05/2003 02:30  |
|         |           PM                |
  |       To:       shedges at skemotah.com, Bigwood at lpi.usra.edu                                                                   |
  |       cc:       koha at purity.com.ph, koha at lists.katipo.co.nz                                                                  |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Koha] LCCN, group                                                                                       |

YOU WROTE >>>>  William, Koha works best with Dewey.

I think at this point it  works ONLY with Dewey....  Hopefully  soon  it
will work with both LC and Dewey!

Ed!
 Subj: RE: [Koha] LCCN, group