[Koha] How do I log into intranet

rahayu rms ayunnisa82 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 14:25:17 NZST 2003

Hi...

1. I am using koha version 1.2.3 on windows.My question is how do I log into
intranet site using my own password?
Now I am using Koha as a password.
2. I'll try to setup password for staff to acess to their own part but the
password are not available to log in to intranet site (their own part).where
should I look?
koha also requires authentification (login) on each new page of the
librarian's module. One mouseclick, one login I tried it with with IE6.I
don't know why intranet cannot be acesss from other PC.Maybe I need to
reconfigure apache or something else.I'm sorrry if I am wrong.
What should I do to make koha require just one login per session?
3. How to generate reports from koha?

I am not a librarian or programmer.I am a student who are interested to know
about koha and how it works..

Thanks.....