[Koha] Very small library, low-end hardware

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Sep 3 22:32:46 NZST 2003

Hi There

> 3. How difficult is the conversion going to be from Catalist to Koha?
> Is there any kind of automated conversion (possibly via MARC), or would
> they be stuck re-scanning everything in their library?

The original Koha install was done with data from Catalist. The hardest
part is getting the data out.
Getting it into Koha is pretty easy, im sure I still have the scripts
around to do that, that you can take a look at.

Chris
--
Chris Cormack                                      Katipo Communications
Programmer                                         www.katipo.co.nz