[Koha] Sun Ultra 1 - Good or Bad?

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Sat Aug 30 04:44:37 NZST 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> sharpe's 4th rule... accept anything if it is free or nearly so.  there
> is always someone else that you can donate it to if you eventually find
> you do not have a use for it!

Some local Linux admin will love to have it as a trophy if nothing else.
I'm sure they'll show their gratitude by doing some adminning for you.  :)

--
</chris>

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment.
-Robert Maynard Hutchins, educator (1899-1977)