[Koha] MARC importing tool?

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 23:13:31 NZST 2003

Wolfgang Pichler <wolfgang.pichler at ivv.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> i appreciate your and your colleague's work very much and i could
> contribute heavily as perl hacker, but it is VERY hard to do just
> reverse engineering because no architectural or other docs helpful to
> analyze the beast are available besides bare code. also cvs seems not to
> be the latest *common* effort, or am i not right in this case ?

Can you spell out exactly what documents you need?  Maybe then someone
who knows the relevant part can start to contribute them.

Did someone post a link to a cross-referenced source of koha, or did I
imagine that?

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884