[Koha] Want to help with 2.0?

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 21:59:55 NZST 2003

Just a short reminder that there should be an IRC meeting at 1900 UTC
(that's +0000, ie 2100 CET/MESZ) today (Wed).  Amongst other things,
it's a good place to bring new bugs to and help us review/prioritise
current bugs.  I'd really appreciate help from more user-testers and
I should be around for about an hour this evening if you need a hand
getting started with http://bugs.koha.org/

It takes place on server: irc.katipo.co.nz and channel: #koha
Some basic notes on IRC can be found at http://www.irchelp.org/

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884