[Koha] error installing Date::Manip

Md. Aftabuddin aftab at cubmb.ernet.in
Wed Aug 6 22:46:29 NZST 2003

Dear Sir,
I think the tar.gz is ok. because it is running on redhat 7.1 .
In redhat 8.0 when I open Manip.pm with vi in the sed line I get the word
'converted' also in some line where russian or other countries month or
day name is  wtitten, I see no english alphabet but some some strange
charecters, unlike in redhat 7.1 .

Is it some font problem ?
How to install fonts in linux ?

Md. Aftabuddin