[Koha] Koha Install - CGI Script Error

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Thu Jul 31 05:25:09 NZST 2003

Ya, I am installing on windows. I may already be a littel infamous over on the win32 mail list. I thought that I might have better luck over here since it was a perl specific question. You are right though this is configuring perl on windows.

I will send this message to both groups but will continue the discussion over there.

For those on the Win32 list, this is the error I am getting:

DBI object version 1.37 does not match $DBI::VERSION 1.14 at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 249.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/lib/DBI.pm line 182.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/lib/C4/Database.pm line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/lib/C4/Database.pm line 25.
Compilation failed in require at C:/Perl/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 25.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:/Perl/lib/C4/Auth.pm line 25.
Compilation failed in require at c:\dev\www\opac\cgi-bin\koha\opac-main.pl line 6.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at c:\dev\www\opac\cgi-bin\koha\opac-main.pl line 6.

I have also started discussing it on tek-tips:
http://www.tek-tips.com/viewthread.cfm?SQID=616196&SPID=219&newpid=219&page=1

Since posting this I have completely uninstalled everything (Perl, mySQL, and Koha) and am starting from scratch. If that makes the error go away... GREAT! Otherwise, I'm hoping to have some better notes on what I am doing.