[Koha] Koha Install - CGI Script Error

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 05:16:29 NZST 2003

Jeff Cave <jeff.cave at sunergon.com> wrote:
> on a similar error. They were caused by conflicting modules but I'm not =
> sure what I would have to do to fix this.

It sounds like the high-level database driver (DBI) and the low-level one
(DBD::MySQL) are not the same version.  That causes big problems.  DBI
presents a relatively stable interface to application programmers,
but does need some more detailed knowledge of how the low-level module
works.

It also looks like you are installing on Windows and I don't really know
how perl modules are installed there.  I'd suggest hopping onto koha-win32
list and asking there.

      http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   jabber://slef@jabber.at
Thought: Edwin A Abbott wrote about trouble with Windows in 1884