[Koha] Requesting some test requests for, um, testing.... (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Fri Jul 18 08:59:43 NZST 2003

David is doing some work which will likely benefit Koha, so if anyone can
help him out it would be nice.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org