[Koha] OverDue Charges

Mohamed Amin abo_amin at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 21:35:03 NZST 2003

Hi everyone
the fines2.pl now is working properly with me , but the way it calculates
the fines is strange for me .
it just calculate the fines at two dates the first one is caled first
reminder the second one is called second notice , if the borrower returned
the book between these dates the fines will be the fine for the first
reminder only .
I'd like to be sure that this is the way Koha workes with, so is that the
way ?
what we want to do is to make the fine equals the diffrence multiplied by
the fine amount .
thanks for your help
Mohamed Amin
Network Administrator