[Koha] OverDue Charges

Christopher Hicks chicks at chicks.net
Tue Jul 8 02:20:11 NZST 2003

On Mon, 7 Jul 2003, Mohamed Amin wrote:
> I've did what you asked me  ( export LANG=us ) and the result was
>
> #perl fines2.pl
>      perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>      perl: warning: Please check that your locale settings:
>            LANGUAGE = (unset),
>            LC_ALL = (unset),
>            LANG = "us"
>      are supported and installed on your system.
>      perl: warning: Falling back to the standard locale ("C").
>
> what sholud I do next ?

Ah, sorry, go ahead and do

	LANG=C

and you should be ok.  I just tested this and it worked for me.

--
</chris>

The death of democracy is not likely to be an assassination from ambush. It
will be a slow extinction from apathy, indifference, and undernourishment.
-Robert Maynard Hutchins, educator (1899-1977)