[Koha] Problems with 2.0.0rc1

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Tue Jul 8 03:03:47 NZST 2003

koha at cdeacf.ca wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I've just finished the installation of Koha on a RHL 8.0 server, loaded the
>sample data and I have the following difficulties:
>
>1) When trying to add a new biblio (without ISBN), I get a screen with
>with a boxed titled "MARC biblo" with numbers from 1 to 9, hyperlinked
>to nothing. Cliking on any nuymber or on the Add Biblio button does
>nothing. I've put the result page at
>http://www.cdeacf.ca/~simonp/addbiblio.pl.html

it's a stupid copy/paste bug. Should be fixed in 2.0.0pre2.

>2) When trying to add a website, I get a blank page

should be fixed in 2.0.0pre2 too.

>3) On the MARC search, no fields or subfields are availables, no search
>are possible...

I don't understand this one... Try with 2.0.0pre2 that should be out on
wednesday.

>4) In the Circulation module, I get an error when trying to return a
>book. I have this in the error log:
>$branch not defined at /home/httpv/koha/modules/C4/Circulation/Circ2.pm
>line 841., referer: http://koha.cdeacf.ca/cgi-bin/koha/circ/returns.pl841

I think you haven't defined a branch in parameters section.

>I wonder if the sample_data file is outdated, or if I missed some steps
>to setup koha properly.

There is no sample data in 2.0.0pre1 ! there is only a starter MARC21 in
english or UNIMARC in french parameter file. !

--
Paul POULAIN