[Koha] Bar code scanners

cliver cliver at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jul 1 06:53:08 NZST 2003

Hi again......most/all libraries here use "codabar" or "code39" symbologies for
both patrons &/or collection....after all, the bar-code is only a numerical
record number for each book/patron.....so within any circulation system there
would be a 'data field' for that 'number'/record.
At least ...that's my understanding.....all the best

Clive Robertson     EAS services....Melbourne, Australia