[Koha] restriction with a member

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Fri Jun 27 11:19:01 NZST 2003

Hi

> hi , how can add a limit  of books for the diferents users,  i go to a the
> option in system parameters and add  a new category  for the diferents users for
>   example Doctor with limit of issues 7,   Student with limit of issues 3, and
> Teacher with limit of issues 5, then it is that at the time of lending books to
> the users it does not put any  restriction to me and I can request the  books
> that are does, not establish any  limits in nobody category that it has  chosen,
> please I need as I can do correct that problem, I hope can solve my  doubt
> thanks

It sounds like you are doing the right thing, so maybe there is a bug in Koha.
Are you using Koha version 1.9.3?

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams             Katipo Communications
WEBMISTRESS                          ph  021 389 128 or +64 04 934 1285
mailto:rachel at katipo.co.nz           PO Box 12487, Wellington
http://www.katipo.co.nz              New Zealand
Koha Open Source Library System
http://www.koha.org