[Koha] restriction with a member

enrique cristian montiel montiel ecmontiel at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 08:33:13 NZST 2003

hi i need your help, how can add a limit  of books for the diferents users,
i go to a the option in system parameters and add  a new category  for the
diferents users for   example Doctor with limit of issues 7,   Student with
limit of issues 3, and Teacher with limit of issues 5, then it is that at
the time of lending
books to the users it does not put any  restriction to me and I can request
the  books that are does, not establish any  limits in nobody category that
it has  chosen, please I need as I can do correct that problem, I hope can
solve my  doubt  thanks