[Koha] Bar code scanners

Stephen Hedges shedges at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Fri Jun 27 02:50:54 NZST 2003

Since this question seems to come up quite often (and there seems to be a
general misconception that the ILS has to somehow "work with" scanners), I
wonder if there shouldn't be some general information about barcode scanners
added to the Koha webpage?  Though I would hate to add one more thing to the
long FAQ page.  Maybe it's also time to subdivide the FAQ page into
categories?

Stephen Hedges
Nelsonville Public Library