[Koha] ANNOUNCE: Koha perl dependency RPMs for Red Hat 9

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 23 01:22:39 NZST 2003

"it would really help a lot of not-so-IT librarians to just install Koha
without them knowing the hard work."

Correct..  In this manner and other things leading to the one click instal,
shall any software package gain universal acceptance...

Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

> Subj:Re: [Koha] ANNOUNCE: Koha perl dependency RPMs for Red Hat 9
> Date:6/22/2003 5:26:46 AM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:sweet at pchrd.dost.gov.ph">sweet at pchrd.dost.gov.ph</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:koha at lists.katipo.co.nz">koha at lists.katipo.co.nz</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

> > i might even manage an RPM package for Koha itself. <g>
> >
> > Paul
>
> hopefully, this would come to fruition. it would really help a lot of
> not-so-IT librarians to just install Koha without them knowing the hard work.
>
> cheers!
>
> louella

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at

www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library
please advise if you have anything we can use.

mail:

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.
Glendale Az 85301  USA