[Koha] Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha Setup Question

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 21:40:57 NZST 2003

Hi Patrick,

>>Software -
>>O/S - RedHat 8.0
>>Kernel - 2.4.18-14
>>Apache - 2.0.40-8

PLEASE : I've a LOT of problems on Mandrake 9.1 with Apache 2.0.43
If you experiment LLLOOOONNNGGG response times in some parts of Koha,
tell us. If you don't tell us too.
I would like to find if it's a Mandrake, or Apache 2.0.x problem.
(LLOONNGG means something like 5-7 minuts : the httpd script timeout
length it seems)

>>mySQL - 3.23.52-3
>>PERL - 5.8.0-55
>>
>>Configuration Files -
>>
>>/etc/koha.conf
>>
>>		database=Koha
>>		hostname=localhost
>>		user=koha
>>		pass=<password>
>>		includes=/var/www/koha/htdocs/opac-tmpl

those lines are missing in koha.conf :
intrahtdocs=/home/paul/koha.dev/koha/koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl
opachtdocs=/home/paul/koha.dev/koha/koha-tmpl/opac-tmpl

--
Paul POULAIN