[Koha] how to update from 1.2.3 to 1.9.x

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Wed Jun 18 21:23:54 NZST 2003

Fayun Luo wrote:

>I have koha 1.2.3 installed recently. Now I want to update to 1.9.3. What
>is the easiest way to do it?
>
>If update is not possible, somebody tell me how to uninstall the koha
>1.2.3 version.

for instance, no upgrade tool is provided.
It should be done in 4 separate parts :
* upgrade database
* import MARC21/UNIMARC parameters and modify them to fit your needs.
* run a script to move biblios from kohaDB to marcDB

I've asked katipo to see if they were willing to do such a tool, as they
are the best 1.2.x users.

--
Paul POULAIN