[Koha] More questions - another 2 cents worth

ABanks at buscominc.com ABanks at buscominc.com
Wed Jun 18 08:35:02 NZST 2003

I've been working on SQL phrasebooks to enable multiple backend DB support.  I would be happy to help with changing these fields around.

Since my knowledge of library science is pretty much limited to what I've learned off of this list, could someone step up to the plate to do some research on the type and number of fields needed?