[Koha] 1.9.3 bug & question

Shane Williams broot at ischool.utexas.edu
Tue Jun 17 10:47:57 NZST 2003

First off is a minor bug.  During the installation process it says to
make sure $etcdir/koha-httpd.conf gets included in the standard
httpd.conf file.  During my installation, the file that actually got
created was not $etcdir/koha-httpd.conf, but rather just
$etcdir/httpd.conf.  Line 1134 of Install.pm confirms this to be the
case.

Second is more of a question.  When I go to
koha/acqui.simple/addbooks.pl next to the link that reads "z39.50
Search Tool" is the text "does not work."  I've adjusted and run the
z3950 proccessing scripts and confirmed that they are actually
running.  In an email about two weeks ago someone was asking about
z3950 searching not working as in 1.2.3, and Paul's response indicates
that it ought to be working.  Am I missing something?

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool
All syllogisms contain three lines |       broot at ischool.utexas.edu
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew