[Koha] More questions

ed sharpe esharpe at uswest.net
Mon Jun 16 17:53:56 NZST 2003

yes, we too  need LC
just about any Scientific and technical library uses LC    NOT Dewey!

Thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

Please check our web site at
 http://www.smecc.org
to see other engineering fields, communications and computation stuff we
buy, and by all means  when in Arizona drop in and see us.

address:

 coury house / smecc
5802 w palmaire ave
glendale az 85301