[Koha] gonenoaddress, lost, etc.

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Jun 3 02:55:08 NZST 2003

I'm looking at the borrowers table trying to figure out how some of the
'status' columns are used.  These seem to include

gonenoaddress (no current valid address on file)
debarred (barred from checking anything out)
lost (card has been lost)

...But how are these set?  And is there no way to override the block if you
want to check something out. Our current system presents the information and
asks if you want to override.  That seems to be the best approach since it
allows you to complete the patron transaction without doing, well, whatever it
is you have to do to remove the status.

  -- Owen
----
Nelsonville Public Library