[Koha] Perls Instalation error on Win XP

Erik Stainsby eriksta at vpl.ca
Fri May 30 10:56:54 NZST 2003

Hello Julio,

Perhaps you could try to get the installer from a different website (in
the event that that one copy is broken), or find and download an older
build (in case that build 635 is broken).

Finally, I found this when looking into the issue:
http://home.wangjianshuo.com/archives/20021124_install_perl_on_windows_xp.htm

I cannot vouch for the procedures, as I have not used Win32 since Win98
due to the Evil Empire's viscous licensing practices.

Good luck and I hope that helps.

Erik

--
Cheers,