[Koha] Database Accessing

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Apr 30 11:12:41 NZST 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 11:49:29PM +1200, Waylon Robertson said:
> Okay.. with koha 1.2.2 i can do selects using tables... like biblio, borrowers.. i.e virtually using the structure as shown in koha.mysql - the file that creates the inital structure. With koha 1.9.0+, Will i still
> be able to access the dbase using the exact same select statements? or will it be more difficult to custom build my sql queries?

Hi Waylon

At this stage yep, the tables such as borrowers, biblio, biblioitems etc
have not been changed in any significant way.
There have been new tables added to contain the MARC data. But you could
ignore them for the most part I think.
Paul would that be right?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz