[Koha] ( Internal Server Error)

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Fri Apr 25 04:22:02 NZST 2003

I'm stumped.  Try changing the CGI::Carp line to just:

use CGI::Carp;

fatalstobrowser could possibly dump sensitive information to a web
browser, so should not be left on for a production server.

If that still fixes the problem, I guess you could add that line to all
the scripts.

Anybody else have any ideas what this is?  Does this have something to do
with language settings as Erik suggested?

Steve.