[Koha] ( Internal Server Error)

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Fri Apr 25 02:30:40 NZST 2003

No, that's fine.  Those are HTTP headers that your browser does not expect
to see when loading a local html file, but does expect to see when loading
an HTML file from a web server.

Try adding the following line near the top of search.pl:

use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

and then doing another search.  This will cause the error to print to the
browser window, and might give us some more information.