[Koha] Re: [Koha]( Internal Server Error)

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Apr 24 03:43:59 NZST 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003, Mohamed Amin wrote:

> There is no other errors , it's the only error I can find in the error-log
> file
> and it's repeated each time I access the script .

Okay, try this:

export PERL5LIB=/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules
perl /usr/local/koha/intranet/cgi-bin/search.pl >test.out 2>test.err

This will generate 2 files, one called test.out, and one called test.err.
If test.err contains anything, send that to the list, otherwise, send the
contents of test.out.  Make sure not to put a space between the 2 and the
'>' in the command above, and change the path if you installed Koha in a
different location.

Steve.