[Koha] MARC import trouble

Stephen Hedges shedges at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Thu Apr 17 23:20:48 NZST 2003

On April 11, Paul Poulain answered a question from Joshua Ferraro about
importing MARC records in 1.9.x:

> - the script to migrate from a previous ILS is
> still to be done.

Do we have any projected date for when this will be completed?  We'd like very
much to start testing Koha with our data, but we're not eager to re-catalogue
200,000+ items!  If the MARC import utility is going to be delayed for very
long, then we'll have to devise some other work-around to get our MARC data
into 1.9.x.  Has anyone else found a way to move their MARC data into Koha?
(For instance, how did Dombes Abbey do it?)

Stephen Hedges
Nelsonville Public Library