[Koha] Koha 1.9.2 can be viewed on Test Drive

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Wed Apr 16 09:07:13 NZST 2003

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 07:47:03AM -0700, Ingrid Lacis said:
> I was wrong.  The test drive incorporates parts of the alpha version 1.9.2
> and parts of the traditional Koha.

It should be all the 1.9.2 version.

That MARCdetail.pl bug is in the bugs database .. MARC is switched off on
hlt.katipo.co.nz but its still trying to take us to a MARC detail page.

So we should get that fixed up soon, any other bugs please let us know.

Chris
027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz