[Koha] Spanish translation

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Wed Apr 16 05:41:15 NZST 2003

Martin,
since no one else has answered you yet, I'll take a stab at it.
Most of the information about translation efforts is kept at this page:
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=3DTranslationTeams

I haven't seen much activity from the spanish team of late, but that may
be because they've been waiting for templating issues to calm a bit.
I'm CC:ing them on this email, hopefully we can get the Spanish
translation up to speed in time for the 2.0.0 release.

mucho gusto
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org